One of many great tutorials from Brooks Duncan over at documentsnap.com. This one shows how to set up a paperless workflow, from scanning your documents and OCR’ing to filing.
Wonderful overview of Hazel’s features from Brooks Duncan for AsianEfficiency.com. Presents a ton of step-by-step examples to get ideas from or get you started.
User interface changes:
- Fixed crash when using “other” attribute in Sort into Subfolder pattern.
- Fixed custom tokens getting renamed over and over when dragging it within the same pattern.
- Fixed resizing issue upon deleting conditions from a rule when transitioning from needing a scrollbar to not.
- Fixed bad help button positioning in the preview when the window is resized.
- Added missing rule and license file icons back in.
- Added “IgnoreGrowl” hidden default. This will cause Hazel to ignore Growl if it is installed, causing it to use Notification Center instead. To enable, enter in Terminal:
defaults write com.noodlesoft.Hazel IgnoreGrowl -bool YES
- Fixed “Run rules on folder contents” not crossing mount points (i.e. descending into attached disks).
- When doing “Contents contains”, will now no longer bomb on text with quotes in it.
- Various internal fixes.