If you need to restore your Hazel settings and rules from a backup, use this procedure:
- Quit System Preferences.
- Launch Activity Monitor. While in Activity Monitor, do the following:
- Find HazelHelper. Quit HazelHelper.
- Find cfprefsd. Quit any occurrences that you can (some may be for other accounts and you can’t kill them).
- Restore the following:
- In your Library/Application Support folder, the Hazel folder
- In your Library/Preferences folder, the files starting with com.noodlesoft.
If this doesn’t work, contact support.