If you purchased Hazel 3 on or after September 6, 2015, you are eligible for a free upgrade. Claim your license here.
If you are running a previous version of Hazel, download the latest version and install it over your current version. Do not uninstall anything.
Once installed, you can either purchase in-app or via the site. Note that if you want to use PayPal, you must use the web store.
To purchase in-app:
- Go to the “Info” pane.
- Click “Purchase”
- If your copy was registered for any previous version, it should show you the upgrade option. If it is showing the full version, use the web store or contact support.
- Fill out the fields as prompted.
- When your purchase is complete, your old license will be uploaded for you (to check eligibility) and your new one downloaded.
To purchase via the site:
- Go to web store.
- Enter “1” in the field for the Hazel 4 upgrade. Note that if you have a family pack, you still only need to purchase one upgrade.
- You will be prompted to upload your license file. If you cannot find it:
- In Hazel, go to the Info pane and click the eye button next to the license file. You can then drag that file into the file dialog.
- Go to the Lost License page to have it re-sent.
- Complete your order as indicated.
- When your purchase is complete, you will be presented with links to download the software (if you hadn’t already) and your license file. Once the software is installed, double-click the license file to register the software.