User interface changes:
- Fixed issue where rules may not appear when importing or adding in certain cases.
- File dialog should no longer get stuck at old location when using the preview function.
- File dialog for the preview function will now show an alert if you try to navigate outside of the monitored folder.
- Fixed issue where custom attributes may get corrupted when using them in nested conditions.
- Fixed help popover mentioning that the current rule has a note popping up when the current rule doesn’t actually have a note, but the first rule in the list does.
- Fixed crash when previewing and there are errors in the preview.
- Various other fixes.
- Fixed matches when using a custom date attribute which uses the “anything” token in its pattern.
- Fixed patterns that started with a date attribute from matching text which did not start with a date.
- Fixed custom date attributes not filling in non-specified parts of dates. Should now use components of the current date.