- Compatibility with Catalina. This mostly affects handling certain new privacy protections.
- Added support for the new Music app on Catalina. Should work as “Import into iTunes” did before.
- Hazel is now notarized.
- Hazel now requires macOS 10.12.
User interface changes:
- Tons of workarounds for various Apple bugs concerning preference panes in Catalina.
- Worked around bug introduced in Catalina where numbers would get reformatted with a decimal (“1″ would become 1.0”).
- Fixed various issues with the “Sort into subfolder” action using either wildcards or multiple folder levels.
- Fixed issue when passing numeric attributes to AppleScripts as arguments.
- Fixed a couple of issues regarding custom date attributes being used on the right hand side of a condition.
- Removed Growl support.
- Various other tweaks, fixes and workarounds.