User interface changes:
- Fixed crash when editing a time recurrence (such as with the “Current Time” attribute).
- Number fields in conditions now allow decimal values.
- Fixed bug where it was possible to delete the last condition/action if you click fast enough.
- When a condition defines a custom attribute, fixed not being able to switch to a different attribute even after confirming the alert that shows up.
- When a condition defines a custom attribute, fixed no alert coming up to warn you when switching operators.
- Added workaround for folders pointing to the mount point of the non-boot drive sometimes resolving as the root of the boot drive.
- Fixed Hazel not waking up to delete oversized files in the trash.
- Various internal fixes.