User interface changes:
- Fixed error/crash when editing rules with a custom attribute on the left hand side of a condition.
- Fixed script input attributes that are Spotlight attributes not being saved properly.
- Fixed incorrectly showing the options button for certain actions.
- Help button in the script input/output attribute editor window now works.
- Fixed number formatting options not showing up for custom text attributes.
- Tag field drop-down menu now dismisses properly when clicking on another tag field.
- Fixed menubar icons sometimes not displaying correctly.
- Sort into subfolder action now properly handles sorting a file into a subfolder with the exact same name.
- Now does extra checks for text files so that content matching now works for a wider range of text file types, in particular those without a known type.
- Fixed Upload action not working for accounts that are full email addresses.
- Now supplies date added for filesystems that do not support it.
- Fixed issues with passing of attribute output from one script into another script.
- Fixed Hazel not properly restarting after an update in some cases. May not take effect until next update.
- Fixed case when a duplicate exists at the destination, throwing the file away as directed was being interpreted as an error.
- Numerous engine fixes.