User interface changes:
- Fixed some rule settings not sticking when edited in isolation.
- Fixed the “stopped” menubar icon in dark mode not being visible.
- Fixed error/crash when dragging conditions around in certain configurations.
- Fixed date matching on non-english dates translating to the wrong month.
- Fixed number-based attributes being blank when used in patterns.
- Fixed “did change” operator not working properly with number-based attributes.
- Made Hazel more lenient with scripts used as conditions. If the script does not return anything, then it is considered to be the same as if it had returned “false”.
- Sub-conditions that were set to target “any/all of its subfiles” were sometimes incorrectly evaluating to false. This should now be fixed.
- Fixed the throw away duplicates option for certain actions not working.
- Some rule engine fixes.
- Internal fixes.