- Added the “anything” token to the list of tokens that can be used in date patterns to compensate for random characters introduced by optical scanning.
- For content matching, added ability to specify which occurrence of a match should be used (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.).
- When viewing a file’s attributes in the preview, it will now list any values for matched tokens so you can check your match patterns.
User interface changes:
- Fixed crash when dismissing the preview UI.
- When viewing file attributes, the size value should no longer be stuck on “calculating…”
- Fixed crash when dismissing the rule sheet while the notes pop up window is open.
- Fixed some crashes/instabilities when using the connection UI.
- The server connection UI now allows for password-less SSH key files.
- Fixed date tokens not outputting the correct month when used in an action pattern.
- Fixed not being able to match times using a 24 hour clock (i.e. military time).
- Fixed execution of external shell scripts.
- Fixed the Archive action failing on large (>4GB) archives.
- Re-worked upload procedure to improve reliability and compatibility with various servers. Should fix several issues with uploads.
- Fixed sporadic crash in the worker process.
- Various other fixes.