- Added ability to adjust numeric values in patterns. Tokens for numeric attributes can now have their value adjusted before display.
User interface changes:
- Fixed bug introduced in last patch where double-clicking on rules files resulting in an invalid license error.
- Fixed when copying a rule with a shellscript as a condition, having that shellscript end up being shared between the two rules.
- Some updates to help.
- Various tweaks.
- Fixes to various crashes and instabilities.
- Fixed “subpredicates” error. Would cause problems in various parts depending on your rules.
- Fixed some issues with using the “is among” operator.
- Fixed some memory leaks.
- Fixed some internal engine issues.