- Added support for Mountain Lion’s Notification Center. Note that if Growl is installed, it will use Growl notifications instead.
- Added “current date” attribute for use in patterns.
User interface changes:
- All graphics now updated for retina displays.
- Fixed crash when picking Spotlight attributes.
- Fixed resizing issues with script editors and other popovers.
- Fixed scroller not appearing for rules that don’t fit on the screen.
- Copy/pasting of custom tokens in a condition will now generate new names for them instead of creating bad copies (the names have to be unique within a rule).
- Various tweaks and fixes.
- Fixed crashes in the helper and worker processes.
- Fixed custom tokens with slashes (/) in the captured value not working.
- Documents which also happen to be zip files (iWork and Microsoft Office documents, for example) will no longer match the “Archive” kind.
- When importing into iTunes/iPhoto/Aperture, Hazel will adjust the timeout depending on the size of the file being imported. This should hopefully avoid imports timing out on large files.
- Fixed rules using “date last matched” not triggering in specific circumstances.
- Miscellaenous fixes.