User interface changes:
- Fixed attribute picker having partial results when it is dismissed before it is finished loading and then brought back up.
- Fixed bug where duplicating a rule with a shell script would result in the shell scripts being “linked”.
- Fixed crash when closing the rule interface after editing an AppleScript. Would happen if Script Assistant was enabled in Script Editor.
- Fixed error logged to console when compiling a blank AppleScript.
- Fixed rule preview not indicating possible dupes.
- Minor UI fixes.
- Fixed temporary files filling up the trash over time when an unarchiving operation failed over and over.
- Fixed sporadic crash when logging a failed unarchiving operation.
- Should better deal with the rare situation of a metadata field no longer existing.
- Fixed some memory leaks.
- Miscellaneous fixes.