User interface changes:
- Popups for selecting files in the rule interface now have tool tips showing the full paths of the files.
- Fixed instructional text in the AppleScript and shellscript editors being editable.
- Deleting your license brings up a warning alert now.
- Possible fix for permissions error when upgrading. Won’t be able to tell if this works until the next update (it depends on the code of the version updated from, not the version being updated to).
- Fixed iTunes importing with iTunes 7.7
- App Sweep improved. Should catch a couple more file types and also should be a bit faster.
- Fixed “double free” error in the helper process.
- Plugged a couple memory leaks.