Hazel 3.2.7 wont let me licence

Get help. Get answers. Let others lend you a hand.

Moderator: Mr_Noodle

Hazel 3.2.7 wont let me licence Wed May 23, 2018 10:12 am • by PeteLaw
Hi All, New to this forum.
I have been running x7 versions of Hazel 4.1 for some time with no problems, however I have a Mac that I can't upgrade from Lion so I found you had some older versions, I downloaded 3.2.7 which works fine, but I can't seem to License it, I have a spare license from a 5 user batch I just bought for v4.1 but it won't accept this, so I went back to the store to purchase another license for 3.2.7 but I believe the license sold is only for 4.1.

My question is, if you only sell the license for v4.1 should that work for v3.2.7 and if so why would the 5 user license I have already bought not work? Hope you can help me out here.

By the way the contact form on the support area isn't working, been trying for a couple of days now.
PeteLaw

Re: Hazel 3.2.7 wont let me licence Wed May 23, 2018 11:30 am • by Mr_Noodle
Can you provide more details on what isn't working in the contact form?

As for 3.2.7, it preceded any notion of Hazel 4 existing so it doesn't recognize the license. If you email support (click the "Contact Support" button in Hazel's "Info" section), I can generate a version 3 license for you. BTW, this is assuming you have to run this on a 10.7/10.8 machine. If you are on a later version, you can run a later version of Hazel as well. Version 3.3.8 and onwards can accept version 4 licenses.
Mr_Noodle
Site Admin

Re: Hazel 3.2.7 wont let me licence Wed May 23, 2018 11:36 am • by PeteLaw
The Mac's on 10.7.5 but I can't change that for other software reasons. I have just tried to use the contact support on Hazel on that machine, but this is an FTP server which hasn't got an email account set up on it, which it looks like it wants to use? I'm happy to pay for a new license for this, can I email support from another mac? Not sure what the email address is though?
PeteLaw

Re: Hazel 3.2.7 wont let me licence Thu May 24, 2018 11:03 am • by Mr_Noodle
Just a note that this has already been handled via email.
Mr_Noodle
Site Admin

Return to Support