"Import into iPhone/Aperture" albums greyed out

Get help. Get answers. Let others lend you a hand.

Moderator: Mr_Noodle

"Import into iPhone/Aperture" albums greyed out Sat May 03, 2014 11:49 am • by MarceFX
Hi,

I'm trying to set up a rule to import images from a specific folder to an existing Aperture/iPhoto album. Both options are greyed out. Any ideas? Thanks

MarceFX

Are you sharing your library between iPhoto and Aperture? If so, this configuration is not supported so I suggest un-linking the library between the two. Also, in Aperture, in its preferences, go to the Preview section and set it to share the XML file. This may at least make Hazel able to import into Aperture.
Mr_Noodle
Site Admin

Mr_Noodle wrote:Are you sharing your library between iPhoto and Aperture? If so, this configuration is not supported so I suggest un-linking the library between the two. Also, in Aperture, in its preferences, go to the Preview section and set it to share the XML file. This may at least make Hazel able to import into Aperture.

Thanks, but I can't unlink both libraries :-/ Sharing the XML did the trick, although is not perfect since I can't import pics into Aperture albums, but only projects.
MarceFX

Return to Support