don't process cyberducksegment files

Get help. Get answers. Let others lend you a hand.

Moderator: Mr_Noodle

don't process cyberducksegment files Mon Oct 17, 2022 2:56 pm • by acepelon
Hi all,

I apologize if this was already covered elsewhere but I couldn't find it. I have a main folder that I watch and it has a bunch of rules. I started downloading some bigger files into that folder using a Cyberduck s3 profile and it creates these temporary folders/ files with .cyberducksegment that it stitches together when done. My rule processes these files before the download is through. Instead of editing each rule, can I just match this extension at the top of my processing and say "don't process these"? Basically cyberduck is moving the segments to a new folder and then it can't stitch them together when complete because they have moved.

The strange thing is that I already am matching extension .tgz but these files with the cyberducksegment extension still match those files. Maybe cyberducksegment isn't the extension... not sure exactly. Maybe they are subfolders? Anyone with knowledge of this situation in particular able to help me out?

Thanks!
acepelon
acepelon

Re: don't process cyberducksegment files Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:38 am • by Mr_Noodle
I don't know about Cyberduck but if you put a rule at the top to match them, you can use the Ignore action.
Mr_Noodle
Site Admin

Re: don't process cyberducksegment files Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:21 pm • by acepelon
That appears to have done the trick. I matched with fullname contains cyberducksegment and put that at the top of my list with the ignore action. Thanks!!!
acepelon

Return to Support