Hazel won't automatically quit on Mac restart

Get help. Get answers. Let others lend you a hand.

Moderator: Mr_Noodle

Hi

When I restart/reboot my Mac, with the Hazel app open, it won't quite automatically. Hazel stops the reboot, I have to manually quit, and then restart the restart process.

Is this a bug, or can I fix it my end?

Thanks
gatotkatja

Are you running version 5.1? If so, try updating to the latest version. Note that the in-app updater may be broken in which case I suggest downloading and installing the update manually.
Mr_Noodle
Site Admin

Mr_Noodle wrote:Are you running version 5.1?

I also have this problem and I am running 5.1 on OSX 12.5.1
marcg

Did you follow the instructions above? I approved your post mainly because it wasn't quite clear it was spam but in the future, please do not do "me too" posts without adding something new to the discussion.
Mr_Noodle
Site Admin

Re: Hazel won't automatically quit on Mac restart Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:54 pm • by marcg
Mr_Noodle wrote:Did you follow the instructions above? I approved your post mainly because it wasn't quite clear it was spam but in the future, please do not do "me too" posts without adding something new to the discussion.

You asked whether the OP was running 5.1 - indicating that the problem is resolved with version 5.1. I am running 5.1 and still have the problem. I do not understand how this is a 'me too' post or how it could be construed as not contributing to the thread.
marcg

Re: Hazel won't automatically quit on Mac restart Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:59 pm • by marcg
OK - now I understand your point. 5.1 has the bug, 5.1.4 is the latest version. I have upgraded.
marcg

Return to Support