A little help - do this, when anything else did not work

Get help. Get answers. Let others lend you a hand.

Moderator: Mr_Noodle

Hello,

I'm a bit on the hose here. I have a folder with many different rules to rename in specific patterns.
I now need a final rule that says "When any other rule did not work, do action XX".
How would i accomplish this?
Is there for example a trigger "did not match any rule within last 5 minutes" or anything that I might use for this?

Many thanks for a little push into the right direction.

Best and many thanks,
Paul
killerspots

Just put it at the bottom of the rule list. If the file doesn't match any of the rules above it, it will reach it eventually.
Mr_Noodle
Site Admin

Hey,

I tried your proposed method, but somehow all my previous rules seemed to be overruled by the last rule at the bottom.
Please do not ask why.

So, is there any other method to accomplish my idea? There is probably a function to say "If the file has not been changed within the last 3 minutes, do the following..."

All the best and thanks for the help.
killerspots

I can't help without details as to why it didn't work.
Mr_Noodle
Site Admin

Electronic money and different currencies always raise concerns about their storage and implementation of various operations with them, so with crypto it is important to choose trusted wallets and gateways in order to minimize the cost of transfer fees, so you should choose only https://coinspaid.com for such purposes. com here are favorable conditions for both business and personal operations with cryptocurrencies.
bugmenot

Return to Support