HELP! "Trial" expires in 5 hours 40 minutes

Get help. Get answers. Let others lend you a hand.

Moderator: Mr_Noodle

I am completely stumped.

Hazel says "Trial expires in 1 day."

On November 11, 2011 I paid NOODLESOFT LLC $23 and 49 cents with my VISA card for what was presumably a full version of Hazel. My credit card company will confirm this transaction.

On March 6, 2012, I paid NOODLESOFT LLC $10.70 with my VISA card for what was presumably an update to Hazel. My credit card company will confirm this transaction.

WHY AM I NOW BEING ASKED TO UPGRADE AGAIN? Why does my Hazel software say it is a Trial Version that will expire in ONE DAY? Why am I unable to upgrade?

I have version 3.0.3 (Build 780). What is wrong with Hazel?

Even if I wanted to pay $10 AGAIN after paying it 12 days ago to upgrade, NoodeSoft's merchant won't even let me. I get an error message.

I've been emailing NoodeSoft all day about this. I use the program EVERY DAY and can't live with out.

What is the deal here? Can anyone help me? How much money do I have to throw at them to get this fixed? Why are they not responding?

Please, anyone out there, I need help.

Any info you can give me will be greatly appreciated! Please.

--Sandy Santra
Sandy Santra

Noodlesoft responds:

Welcome to Noodlesoft Forums forums

Please keep this e-mail for your records. Your account information is as
follows:

----------------------------
Username: Sandy Santra

Board URL: http://www.noodlesoft.com/forums
----------------------------

Please visit the following link in order to activate your account:

[link hidden]

Your password has been securely stored in our database and cannot be
retrieved. In the event that it is forgotten, you will be able to reset it
using the email address associated with your account.

Thank you for registering.

--
Thanks, The Noodlesoft Management

I respond:

What are you talking about?

I follow the below link, I get a message that last about ½ second that says "Your account has already been activated, and the the message disappears, replaced by the Forums pagel.

Meanwhile, Hazel STILL days my "trial expires in 1 day".

What is going on with their support team? I need to get this fixed. They are no help whatsoever.

Are they trying to scam me out of $30 for software I already paid for, and ungraded less then two weeks ago?

I'm dying here. Please, someone help me. This is a billing and tech support nightmare.

--Sandy
Sandy Santra

I believe this has already been addressed in email, but for completeness sake, the forums are totally separate from registering the product. I've already explained how to register the product in email. Also, for urgent support requests, please email support. The forums are checked less frequently.

Thanks.
Mr_Noodle
Site Admin

Return to Support