Move folder if more than 2 movie files

Talk, speculate, discuss, pontificate. As long as it pertains to Hazel.

Moderators: Mr_Noodle, Moderators

Move folder if more than 2 movie files Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:24 pm • by Frank90
I thought this would be simple, but I am stuck in the rules. Would like to move the folder to a given location if it contains more than 1 movie file. Otherwise move to another location.

Cant figure out how to do this. The folders sometimes contains lots of other files, and even folders. Is this possible?

http://postimg.org/image/kk2xhp0nl/
Frank90

Re: Move folder if more than 2 movie files Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:04 pm • by Mr_Noodle
Your image is a bit on the small size but from what I can make out, it seems ok. Have you checked the preview (the "eye" button)? If not, give that a try. Maybe the folder is matching a different rule than this one.
Mr_Noodle
Site Admin

Re: Move folder if more than 2 movie files Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:12 pm • by Frank90
(Bigger image in link)

Yes rule works fine for 1,2,3 or more movie files.

Question here was if its possible to make a rule match ONLY if there are TWO or more moviefiles in the folder :-)
Frank90

Re: Move folder if more than 2 movie files Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:17 am • by Mr_Noodle
Hmm, that might be a good deal trickier. I think you may need to write a script to pull that off. Either that or some convoluted rule set which uses some color coding scheme and has several stages.
Mr_Noodle
Site Admin

Return to Open Discussion