Cloud Sync Product that Maintains Color Tags

Talk, speculate, discuss, pontificate. As long as it pertains to Hazel.

Moderators: Mr_Noodle, Moderators

Cloud Sync Product that Maintains Color Tags Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:52 pm • by quikatb
Hello,

Not sure if this is the right forum to post this, but I use tags, specifically the color tags to control Hazel Processing. For example if there is no color label assigned I will rename the file and set the "purple" color tag. This stops Hazel from repeatedly processing the same file. Problem is none of the common cloud sync products seem to be able to consistently maintain and sync the color labels. I have tried Dropbox, GoogleDrive, iCloud, and Sync.com. Is anyone aware of a product which consistently replicates the color labels associated with files? I have to resort to some funky workarounds in the interim.

Thanks in advance...

Tim
quikatb

Can you post the rules? There may be other ways to prevent it from being processed again.
Mr_Noodle
Site Admin

I'm sure this is a dumb question but how do I include a screenshot in a reply? Clipboard paste doesn't work and trying to put the local file name between the brackets doesn't work either....

Thanks,
Tim
quikatb

You need to upload to a file sharing service. If you don't use one already, try imgur.com. After uploading the image there, you can include the urls in your post.
Mr_Noodle
Site Admin

Return to Open Discussion