If you are running 1.1 or later, just use the built-in update system otherwise you can update manually by getting it here:
- Added "Copy file to" action to copy a file/folder.
- Removed restriction on using the same type of action more than once in a rule. You can now, for instance, have two moves within the same rule.
- Rudimentary checks added to prevent move and copy actions from having the same source and destination folders.
- Reworked internal database to store entries by file id instead of name. Hazel-maintained metadata, like date added, should carry over across renames of the file within the same folder.
- Fixed bug where Hazel claimed that a value was not filled in when creating a rule with the "open" action.
- Log messages for the background process can be redirected to a file. There is no UI for this setting but it can be set with the "LogFile" key in Hazel's preferences. The value should be a fully specified path.
- Other fixes and tweaks to rule interface.