If you purchased Hazel 4 on or after Jan 1, 2020, you are eligible for a free upgrade. Claim your license here.
If you are running a previous version of Hazel, download the latest version and install it over your current version. Do not uninstall anything.
Once installed, you can either purchase in-app or via the site. Note that if you want to use PayPal, you must use the web store.
To purchase in-app:
- Under the “Hazel” menu, select “License”
- Click “Purchase”
- If your copy was registered for any previous version, it should show you the upgrade option. If it is showing the full version, use the web store or contact support.
- Fill out the fields as prompted.
- When your purchase is complete, your old license will be uploaded for you (to check eligibility) and your new one downloaded.
To purchase via the site:
- Go to web store.
- Enter “1” in the field for the Hazel 5 upgrade. Note that if you have a family pack, you still only need to purchase one upgrade.
- You will be prompted to upload your license file. If you cannot find it:
- Go to the Lost License page to have it re-sent.
- Complete your order as indicated.
- When your purchase is complete, you will be presented with links to download the software (if you hadn’t already) and your license file. Once the software is installed, double-click the license file to register the software.